[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Request problem; where is the data?

Lehtonen, Mika mika at digikartta.net
Mon Nov 3 13:18:08 EST 2008

Actually I already tested that. Also setting the Content-length and the
Connection Close. I haven't been testing this with other browsers than
FireFox. It seems that the POST method isn't responding in any way.
Parameters attached to the request however seem to be working just fine.

There was another issue, which might be the same you pointed to me, but
the symtons are closer to mine:

http://n2.nabble.com/OpenLayers.Request.POST-GET-errors-td1304742.html

- mika -