[OpenLayers-Users] New site developed with OpenLayers

Burgoon, David DBurgoon at gc.cuny.edu
Mon Nov 3 14:46:27 EST 2008

Tried to post a site that we developed using OpenLayers to the gallery
last week, but it still isn't showing up. Not sure if there's a lag time
or if something went wrong. So, instead I'm posting here in case
anyone's interested in checking it out.

The site uses OpenLayers and Ext for the front end and ArcGis Server (as
WMS) and dotNet on the server.

The site is still in beta testing phase, so you'll need to register to
access it (just a temporary thing), and it's a work in progress so any
feedback is welcome. The site is located at
http://www.urbanresearchmaps.org/longislandindex/map.aspx

Thanks.

Dave Burgoon

CUNY Mapping Service at the Center for Urban Research
The Graduate Center / CUNY
365 Fifth Ave., Room 6202
New York, NY  10016
dburgoon at gc.cuny.edu