[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers+ExtJS 2.2

Tim Welch tim.j.welch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 16:43:16 EST 2008

Interesting that a link to my now aging proof of concept made it's way onto
the list.  :)

Carsten, I recommend checking out the MapFish project.  I simply used their
MapComponent widget that wraps the OL map object.  Those folks have made
great progress since I started trying to integrate and your better to start
with their basic examples.

Sorry I can't help you with your specific problem.  A better example of
Ext/OL integration here at Ecotrust is our ongoing MarineMap project to aid
in the designation of marine protected areas in Southern California.
http://marinemap.org/marinemap.

OL and Mapfish, you guys make it possible.  Thank you for your work.

Tim

Tim Welch
Applications Developer
ecotrust