[OpenLayers-Users] FEATUREID vs. BBOX in GetFeature for WFS

Gissur Þórhallsson gissur at loftmyndir.is
Tue Nov 4 20:23:12 EST 2008

Yeah, I actually use a proxy script as well, I guess I'll do that then.
Thanks for the pointer, I was so certain this could be done easily inside
the OL API that I hadn't yet started thinking about hacking at it. I guess
I'll make do with hacking the URL at the proxy until this gets resolved.

Thank you both for your answers :)

Kind regards from Iceland,
Gissur