[OpenLayers-Users] GML and GetFeatureInfo

Spencer, Andrew Andrew.Spencer at nntt.gov.au
Tue Nov 4 22:39:52 EST 2008

>mpriour wrote:
>>
>> For each attribute node get the attribute from the 'ref' attribute
and the
>> value from the innerText
>>

>I actually meant the innerHTML property of that node or the value of
its
>childText node. not the IE only innerText property.
>
>Matt

Thank you Matt, your response is greatly appreciated. I couldn't get it
to work by applying the MapInfo namespace, but it should do shouldn't
it, so I suspect I was doing something else wrong. I solved the
immediate problem by using an xsl stylesheet, which kind of gets me off
the hook at the moment! It's good to know where we are at though.

Thanks again

Andrew
If this email has been received in error, please delete all copies
and inform the National Native Title Tribunal by return email or
telephone 1800 640 501.
The Tribunal does not warrant that its email is virus free.
All emails sent to the Tribunal are filtered for viruses and
inappropriate content. Thus your email may not reach the person to
whom it is addressed. Seek confirmation of receipt of your email if you
consider the email important.