[OpenLayers-Users] Question on Using OpenLayers with London Tube Map

keyboardgeek urbanskaters at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 04:05:14 EST 2008

Hi.  I'm going to be using OpenLayers with the London Underground Tube Map on
my website.  I already have a mysql database with tube names, etc.. I want
the map to link with the database, so that when a user click a tube name it
lists information stored on the database for that tube.  Does anyone know
where I should start, I'm new to this and very green.. Or maybe someones
willing to help me out in return for credit on the site?

I was originally going to do this with Imap Maps and Div pan-zoom effects,
but it started to look messy!

Thanks
Lee