[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayer Fedora

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Sat Nov 15 04:06:30 EST 2008

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 12:42:57AM -0800, vishu73ns wrote:
> I was using my website using openlayers and mapserver in Fedora7. But since
> the time i have started using Fedora8, my entire website has fallen flat. is
> thr a issue with Fedora8 or firefox in fedora8 even konquerer doesn't work.
> Please help.

I don't see any information here that indicates to me this is an
OpenLayers problem. If you are seeing difference in behavior in
OpenLayers between different browsers, the best thing to do is:
 * Check for any error messages that may be occurring.
 * If you can not find any error messages, describe the behavior you
   expect to see and what you are actually seeing-- "my entire website
   has fallen flat" is not sufficiently descriptive.
 * Include a link or full HTML source code for a page in an email
   describing the problem.

OpenLayers can not cause a website to "fall flat", as far as I know, so
I expect you should be redirecting your question to a more appropriate
venue.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta