[OpenLayers-Users] Question on changing Popups on Textlayer

Dirk Umlauffd Dirk.Umlauffd at web.de
Sun Nov 16 11:47:05 EST 2008

I feel like I read this answer already 2 or three times. But it is - in my opinion - not really the answer to my question.
I already use the Layer.Text and would like to improve the look and feel.

If the "hack" would solve the problem, could you please explain where to put the code?
As "patch" into Text.js?

If Layer.GML is so much better, is there a tool to merge already existent textfiles into this layer?

Why is the example of the textlayer still on the examples page when it is deprecated?

Best regards
Dirk