[OpenLayers-Users] How to insert that I digitized Feture in my WFS layer?

ironbar joki_frei at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 04:58:21 EST 2008

Dear all,
Here is a snippet of my code:

var wfsl= new OpenLayers.Layer.WFS( "MY WFS",
			                    "http://localhost/geoserver/wfs?",
			                    {typename: 'topp:mywfs'},
                                                       { typename:
'topp:mywfs'  });

var wff= new OpenLayers.Format.WFS({layerName:'topp:mywfs'},wfsl);

feature.state = OpenLayers.State.INSERT;

wff.insert(feature);

I simply want to insert the feature in my wfs layer but what I get is
"An attempt was made to create or change an object in a way which is
incorrect with regard to namespaces" code: 14"
I would like simply to find a way how to perform wfs transactions using an
imported wfs layer and feature that I created using openlayers example
"vector-formats".
Thank you