[OpenLayers-Users] Selecting markers and vector features

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 03:06:52 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 9:51 PM, Heidt, Christopher M.
<CHRISTOPHER.M.HEIDT at saic.com> wrote:

> I need to be able to select markers and features without having to make
> the user select between two different tools.
>
> What's the easiest way to allow a user to transparently interact with
> features in the markers Layer and the vectors Layer?

Have the markers and features in the same vector layer, and use the
select feature control. This may not be ideal if you don't want the
markers and features be in the same layer, but this is the only option
you have at this point.

Cheers,

--
Eric