[OpenLayers-Users] Trap double click event for WMS layer

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Oct 2 13:05:37 EDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 02, 2008 at 07:22:19PM +0530, Subha Ramakrishnan wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. I did check that example. Let me try it again.

If it doens't work, please provide simple samle code that demonstrates
the problem.

> And I didn't mean to be harsh by saying "Expecting reply". I was in need
> of a solution because of my project deadlines which is why i said that.
> I am sorry if that sounded rude.

As the proverb goes:

"A lack of preperation on your part does not constitue an emergency on
my part."

Because all the people working on ansewring questions on this list are
volunteers, it's never safe to *expect* a reply.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta