[OpenLayers-Users] Google Chrome

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Sun Oct 5 03:52:54 EDT 2008

On Sat, Oct 04, 2008 at 10:55:23PM -0300, Adams wrote:
> I ran the following tests on Google Chrome:
>
> http://openlayers.org/dev/tests/auto-tests.html
>
> 7 failed and 133 ok
>
> Seems to be mostly GML stuff that messed up.. These results are sent automatically after they're run, right? If not, I can send a .txt file with the log.

They are.

The GML tests failing is because updates to run_tests (to add a
geom_equals method)  wasn't moved into the auto-tests as well.

The remaining Chrome tests are siply invalid tests: they are depending
in someway on the ordering of object keys, which is not reliable.
Patches to fix these tests are welcome.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta