[OpenLayers-Users] hiking trail

johnp john.pulles at geodan.nl
Mon Oct 6 04:23:51 EDT 2008

Hi Markus,

You could have a look at http://aardbodem.nl/?q=node/37 (search for 'gpx' in
the source). At this page you see an overlay of a single GPX file containing
both waypoints and tracks.

Note that the example page uses the previous OpenLayers release 2.6 together
with custom code for showing the GPX layer. OpenLayers 2.7 makes it easier
to show GPX layers, but the page still has to be adapted for that.

Regards,
John