[OpenLayers-Users] turn features on and off

zoggo zoegge at gmx.ch
Wed Oct 8 06:12:54 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm running a small GIS-Application with OpenLayers. I have a Vector Layer
with points. The points are attributet with different kind of animals. I'd
like to turn off a group of animals (a group of points declared by there
attribute). It's not enough to turn them off by opacity because they
shouldn't be selectable. Does some one have a solution for this?

Thanks for help!