[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.DOTS_PER_INCH as global setting seems shouldn't be changed just for only mapguide layer while other layers added together

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 09:15:58 EDT 2008

Hi Carl,

I think this should only be done if MapGuide is the base layer, if it
is used as an overlay then the DPI probably shouldn't be changed.  I
think it would be useful to be able to specify per-layer DPI values
and have added a ticket (http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1768) to
OpenLayers trac to open up a discussion on this.  The implementation
should not be difficult but there may be implications that I am not
aware of.

Cheers

Paul