[OpenLayers-Users] Dynamically Sized Points With Styles

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Wed Oct 8 14:49:12 EDT 2008

http://n2.nabble.com/GML%2C-Point-and-Change-the-Size-of-the-Circle...-tc791
275.html#a791275

listen to the zoom event and redraw the feature with the new styleMap, where
the pointRadius is a function of the zoom level:

new OpenLayers.StyleMap({
    "default": OpenLayers.Util.applyDefaults({
        pointRadius: faktor*map.getZoom()
    }, OpenLayers.Feature.Vector.style["default"]
});

Arnd Wippermann

  _____