[OpenLayers-Users] Can't get VE map to work

Lennox Antoine lxnyce at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 12:19:14 EDT 2008

Hey Chris,

Thanks for checking it out. I looked at the map in Firebug, and see no
error. I do have a consistent way to reproduce though. Make sure your
browser is not maximized. Pan the Google Map that comes up. Switch to
Virtual Earth, and pan around, that should still work. Resize your browser,
then try to pan that Virtual Earth map again. It goes bonkers for me. I have
tested in Firefox, Chrome.

Lennox