[OpenLayers-Users] Dynamically Sized Points With Styles

Chris Streeter chris at chrisstreeter.com
Fri Oct 10 13:08:48 EDT 2008

As a followup to this question, I'm trying to wrap my head around how to
translate actual distances to what is shown on the map.  For example, if I
wanted to create a feature with a radius of 20 kilometers, how do I specify
the radius for the feature based on the map's resolution and scale.  I'm not
quite clear on how feature radii relate to map resolution and scale.

Thanks,

- Chris