[OpenLayers-Users] Can't get VE map to work

chaak haak at agintegrated.com
Fri Oct 10 16:04:03 EDT 2008

Hi Lennox,

After much searching, I found another post on this same issue dated back
from May.  I used the code that Darko Radicecki provided and it works great!
I first put the following code directly in the VirtualEarth.js file, and
then I tried it directly in the VE layer options; both ways work.

Chris

onMapResize: function() {
	var sz = this.map.getSize();
	this.mapObject.Resize(sz.w,sz.h);