[OpenLayers-Users] MapServer OpenLayers Layer fails to load

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Wed Oct 15 08:54:09 EDT 2008

Jeff,
I have had some trouble loading more than one WFS layer in a single OL
interface - only one layer of that type could be loaded (at least at the
time I tried).  Perhaps the same limitation exists for type mapserver -
or perhaps it was the mapserver layer that I had problems with, not WFS.

Try switching the order, and also, in case this has already been solved,
make sure that you are using 2.7.

HTH

Robert W. Burgholzer
Surface Water Modeler