[OpenLayers-Users] English labels in GoogleMaps in OL

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Wed Oct 15 11:27:26 EDT 2008

Thanks Chris.  I actually just found upon further inspection, that if I
use the streets or the hybrid maps, I get English names along with the
local names, but if I use the physical map (which is my main interest),
I get only the local language.

Robert W. Burgholzer
Surface Water Modeler
Office of Water Supply and Planning