[OpenLayers-Users] Sort of Feature switcher

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Fri Oct 17 18:35:08 EDT 2008

Sorry,

I have not tested the page with IE. There was some console.log which only
understand by FF. Now I have updated the page. I had to clear the IE cache
to get the page correct loaded.

The checkboxes should toggle between visibility of the features and the
radiobuttons are for selecting a feature.

Arnd Wippermann