[OpenLayers-Users] DOCTYPE declaration breaks IE (all versions)

David Martin David at itbeyond.com.au
Sat Oct 18 01:42:47 EDT 2008

Thanks Mark - yes I understand that removing the doctype sets the page
in quirks mode and it does stuff up some of the css however with it set
this creates the error. Some of the elements on the pages need the
doctype settings but as said this creates the error in IE.

I cannot understand why you are getting a 404 I just tested it and it is
working just fine.

Regards
David Martin
Managing Director