[OpenLayers-Users] WKT 2 KML

Heidt, Christopher M. CHRISTOPHER.M.HEIDT at saic.com
Wed Oct 22 16:02:09 EDT 2008

Ok, I have two visulation clients: One uses OpenLayers, the other uses
the GoogleEarth Plugin API.
The OL client is my main squeeze and i build all functionality with it
first.
I then later add the functionality to the GE client.

OL has an great wkt parser that i have grown to love, but GE is kml
only.
Basically i need a way to convert WKT into KML.

So the question comes down to this:
In an effort to reduce load times,
if all i want to be able to do is convert WKT to KML,
what is the minimum set of files required to pull it off?

The data will be parsed on a shape by shape basis if that helps any.
i.e. 1 shape per WKT String

If there are any other options out there please let me know.