[OpenLayers-Users] Making changes in external html/php file reflect up on current map page

S.Reena reena at indiamail.com
Thu Oct 23 05:44:01 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I have a html page  map.html displaying map and having some buttons. Now if
I want that on click of button, some external html or php page (e.g
test.html) should open in another window or something( not in map division)
and what all changes I do in that html page be shown on map with the click
of button in test.html , what should be done. If you can state some example
kinda , then it will be very nice. Now the map, wms ( layer variable) etc
which I use in map.html lose their scope in test.html because of which I
cannot show any layer change in map.

Reena.