[OpenLayers-Users] kml issue

romain vidaud romainvidaud at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 09:08:41 EDT 2008

Hi everybody,
I am new to OpenLayers, i hope i am writing to the good mailing.
I am trying to use OpenLayers to display a KML file because this file
contains a large amount of placemarks, and does not render well thanks to
usual google api style (GGeoXml).
I dont know if Openlayers might help there, but i can't test it due to a
javascript error loading the KML (on line 511) the instruction
"this._object.open(sMethod,sUrl,bAsync,sUser,sPassword)" returns a "denied
access" to the Url although the Url is a public one.
I am using the latest openLayers lib as i directly get it from
http://www.openlayers.org/api/OpenLayers.js, i am under windows browsing
with IE7.
Thanks for the answer

GDay,
Romain

--
Pensez à notre planète, n'imprimez ce mail que si nécessaire