[OpenLayers-Users] Polygon Cluster

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Mon Oct 27 12:22:08 EDT 2008

Hello,

Le Monday 27 October 2008 17:15:24 Jerome Freyre, vous avez écrit :
> It's Jerome ;)
oupss, sorry Jerome!
> Unfortunaly not... All the feature added in a Layer that use the cluster
> strategy will be represented as a point.
Ok I undestand now :)
> If at a certain level of zoom you want to display the feature as his "real
> representation" (point, polygon, linestring), you can use the method
> deactivate().
hum, I will try this as all my polygon seems to need to be not clustered for
the same zoom level.

> In a project, I purpose to the user to (de)activate the "clustering mode".
> If the user feel that the map is not "readable" he can (de)activate the
> mode by clicking a checkbox.
Well, why not, but it could be interesting to get something to simplify the
polygon in a point for some zoome level, then a simplier polygon and finally
to get the real polygon.

It could be interesting to cluster the polygon vertex as it was point.

Anyway, thanks Jerome you answered to my problem :)

Y.

Yves Jacolin
---
http://softlibre.gloobe.org