[OpenLayers-Users] Several selectFeature control

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 13:25:42 EDT 2008

Yves. You have to have one single vector layer for feature selection
to work as you expect it to work. So try adding your polygons and
points to the same layer.

There's some plan to make multi-layer feature selection work, by
implementing a renderer layer mother of every vector layer, but we're
not quite there.

Eric