[OpenLayers-Users] design question : vector/markers/popups

Didrik Pinte lists at dipole-consulting.com
Tue Oct 28 06:48:18 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm designing an application that must show point objects with a
specific icon based on an attribute of the feature and a popup with a
description and a link.

This could be partly done with a georss layer except the selection of an
icon based on an attribute of each item of the rss.

Doing it with a vector layer forces me to define all the mechanics
around popups but allows styling.

Is there something that could allow me to have the functionnalities of
both Vector and GeoRSS ?

Thanks for you help,

Didrik