[OpenLayers-Users] problem with multiple SRS

Jerome Freyre jerome.freyre at hispeed.ch
Thu Oct 30 12:00:42 EDT 2008

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to do something special with OL but I have a lot of problems...

My DB contains points in EPSG21781.

My customer wants to have a google map layer.

I tried to define the map project in EPSG21781 but it seems that it does not
work.

I thought that i can modify the DB but it will make a lot of problem because
points are used in other software so I have to keep them in EPSG 21781.

I found very little information about a project called proj4js but nothing
about this SRS....

Has someone got a solution to keep my srs and the gmap layer?

Thx,
Jérome