[OpenLayers-Users] Switch to google layer set diff center then at other layers

Mikesamar tech at reumer.net
Wed Sep 3 03:51:35 EDT 2008

Hello forum members,

I've a problem with google maps layers when integrated with other layer. If
I switch between a layer to a google layer then the map gets a new center
and my markers are out of the view. If I switch to a non google maps marker
then the center is allright again and the icons are back in view.
The sperical mercator example doesn't have this problem and I don't see a
difference with my page.
I transform the coordinates of the icons and I've set 'sphericalMercator':
true for all layers.

See my page at
http://tech.reumer.net/component/option,com_joomlamaps/Itemid,49/

The javascript generating the map is:
http://tech.reumer.net/components/com_joomlamaps/main/mapopenlayers.js

Please let me know what I'm doing wrong or give a reference to a similair
article.

Best regards

Mike