[OpenLayers-Users] Markers on Google move around N/S

Matt Williamson MatthewDW at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 14:29:05 EDT 2008

Ok,

So I'm trying to do all this with sphericalMercator on...now, if I
start my map with a EPSG:4326 layer, and then switch to a Google EPSG:
900913 layer (using the layer switcher), my GML layer doesn't
automatically transform itself...fine, but what's the correct way to
make it do so? Or should it do it automatically?

Or, am I not supposed to try to make maps that can switch between base
layers of different projections? Maybe that's why I'm having so much
trouble with this...?

Thanks,

-Matt