[OpenLayers-Users] Switch to google layer set diff center then at other layers

Mikesamar tech at reumer.net
Fri Sep 5 13:15:05 EDT 2008

Thanks Salvaro

Can you tell me where you made these changes in openlayers?

Is somebody of openlayers also working on this problem?
I've debugged it and it looks like the onMapResize is only called once and
not for all layers with google maps (I've three). Is there for each google
layer a seperated object?

If I remove the checkResize in onMapResize then the first google map is
showing allright. But when I resize the window then more layers are not
allright, only the current showing is allright.

It's a very strange problem.

Mike