[OpenLayers-Users] popup/xml question

Sophie GRAS sophie.gras at espaces-naturels.fr
Sun Sep 7 09:15:17 EDT 2008

Hi everybody,
i am displaying some data coming from a postgres database in a popup.
I am using a georss layer and i was wondering how you are building your xml files?
I am currently using a php file to generate them, but i have a porblem with that.
The thing is that i want to display in my pop up the list of projets liked to one country (for example, i have in my table projets in my database several projects linked to england and i want to dipaly in my english pop up the name of all these projetcs).
Do you know how i could solve that?
Thanks everybody !!

Sophie