[OpenLayers-Users] center crosshairs?

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Wed Sep 10 13:25:22 EDT 2008

IE uses VML for rendering.

Pan in FF2 with the SVG renderer it is always that geometries (features)
outside the map extent will not drawn while moving around, but after end of
pan. It would be nice, if there were a solution for this behaviour.

http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/apps/OLExamples/OL26/examples/new_svg.avi

Arnd Wippermann