[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.. Redraw

gimini jeremy_pelissier at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 11 12:03:25 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,
my Layer.redraw() is not working when i use it. I would like to refresh the
layer (developped by ESRI, it is not an WMS layer).
What is particullary strange is that the updated layer is displayed when i
use the zoom function, but nothing changes with the pan one.
I think i cannot use redraw(true) because mergeNewParams(...) is an
HTTPRequest function...

Any idea? Is this a bug or is it due to my type of layer?

thanks