[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Control.PanZoomBar : Can I get the Zoom bar (slider) without the Pan buttons?

mpriour mpriour at kestrelcomputer.com
Wed Sep 17 15:13:10 EDT 2008

Andrew is correct that there is no way to do this via the API you either have
to overwrite some CSS or make a new control that leaves out the pan
elements.
I have made such a control and uploaded it into my sandbox. You can find it
here:

http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/mpriour/lib/OpenLayers/Control/ZoomBar.js

if you include a reference to that javascript file after your reference to
the OL library, you could use that control in your project.

Matt Priour
http://www.kestrelcomputer.com
http://priour.wordpress.com