[OpenLayers-Users] loading heavy WFS. solutions?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 12:39:51 EDT 2008

This is exactly the other solution we're considering.

Two approaches:
1 - WMS until a certain zoom and then WFS
2 - WMS and feature overlay only for "clicked features"

3 - A mix from the twos: WMS with click->overaly, and then WFS at certain zooms.

A specific question for Eric: did you implement grid-map linking in Mapfish?