[OpenLayers-Users] adding .shp layer

Dr. Franz-Josef Behr franz-josef.behr at hft-stuttgart.de
Thu Sep 18 15:45:56 EDT 2008

I'd like to add that there are other WMS server programs which support
Shape format like (UMN) MapServer and SUAS MapServer.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards / Cordialement

Dr. Franz-Josef Behr
Participate in http://www.opengeocoding.org!
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
Prof. Dr. Franz-Josef Behr - Home Office
Author of: Strategisches GIS-Management - http://www.gis-management.de
eMail: franz-josef.behr at hft-stuttgart.de
http://www.gis-news.de