[OpenLayers-Users] How to remove and reload a GML layer - solved

Jesus mogollonster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 21:24:28 EDT 2008

Hi, i have the same problem i try the layer.redraw(true) method, cause it
should reload the layer? but nothing

I notice that if i create a new layer or even a map it not instantiate a new
object it just add the new members of the old one to the new one.

any clue?

I´m using the zoomify layers proposed in
http://oldmapsonline.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/openlayers/examples/zoomify.html

but i need reload the images each minute, and i can't