[OpenLayers-Users] VectorLayer disappears at zoom 17 (and lesser).

Salvaro asufsc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 08:16:19 EDT 2008

After some tries (and clear the cache and all references to the previous
lib), the vectorLayer aparently is working (I not tested with reprojected
points (they're at LonLat 0,0 at this moment), thanks Christopher, Andreas
and BrainDrain.

But after this aparently the checkresize() of the Google Layer stopped to
"work" (the map is opening in a square on the "left-top-corner" of the
area). Now I'm trying to fix it.

Thanks,
Salvaro.