[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers "wizard"

Garthanos lancelot at inetnebr.com
Tue Sep 23 11:30:05 EDT 2008

Apologies for the delay.

> "Lance Dyas" <lancelot at inetnebr.com>

> A tool I use is not really generic ..ie it doesnt give you all the
> options toselct from
> but if you are just trying to get a map to show..?
> http://www.microimages.com/ogc/ogcclient

Thankyou ! BTW I got a virus warning on that page. An "HTML hueristic of
unknown malware". I'll send it to Avira, but it may just be a false alarm.

It has problems I will admit .. being viral isnt one of them..
I can understand somewhat why it might throw a false alarm
 even though doing exactly what you
are asking it to do and what it appears to be doing...
 It is a web page that writes a web
page with javascript and which links
 back to the code source ...

(the pages it builds will run on your desktop or could
be sent in an email)

There is a widget version up on apples site to which
is fully checked out for viruses ;-)