[OpenLayers-Users] OL custom api builder?

Deli Soetiawan crushfire2004 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 03:11:23 EDT 2008

Hi Eric,

Yes i build the full uncompressed library with buildUncompressed.py and then
compress it using YUI, and this what i can't understand, when i use full
library everythings when OK but when i made my own custom library(api) it
didn't works...

Still can't understand because when i use OpenLayers from lib folder and
commented some js files i don't need it works, but when i build using
exactly same configuration it failed to works :(

The problem was i really one to use single api for my project, i really hate
to include full library or the whole openlayers "lib" folder, since making
several request is a pain

If you can help me, here what i tried to build:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19620900/custom.cfg custom.cfg
And here was a reference from my "lib" folder:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19620900/OpenLayers.js OpenLayers.js
it should generate same structure except that the single api from custom.cfg
will include all other js files

And here interface for my OL app, for use in mobile devices (that support
Ajax)
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8504/screenshot013vr0.png