[OpenLayers-Users] Transform Vector Layer / Vector Feature

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Sep 25 10:46:15 EDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 06:02:35AM -0700, Salvaro wrote:

> * the best ...
>
> Don't know why vector[i].getGeometry().getBounds().lon() isn't returning
> anything.

1. I don't know what kind of variable 'vector' is. Assuming it's an
   array of Feature.Vector instances.
2. Feature.Vector  instances don't have a getGeometry method. They do
   have a geometry property.
3. getBounds doesn't have a 'lon' method. It does have a getCenterLonLat
   method.

vector[i].geometry.getBounds().getCenterLonLat.lon Would probably be
what I would write. Can you explain what documentatio led you to believe
either #2 or #3 were right?

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta