[OpenLayers-Users] Outlinecolor for a vector line feature

Chris Streeter chris at chrisstreeter.com
Thu Sep 25 11:17:13 EDT 2008

I am also interested in something similar.  I would like to have a
feature where there is a point with two overlapping circles each with
different pointRadiuses.  As far as I know, this isn't possible and I
would have to do two points, being careful to have the point with the
larger radius put on the map first.

- Chris