[OpenLayers-Users] OL custom api builder?

Deli Soetiawan crushfire2004 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 21:16:24 EDT 2008

Hi Christopher,

Very much thanks for your answer, it always been helpfull :D
1. okay its my fault (LOL never realize it, i must use Firebug or other JS
debugger from now)
2. i follow example on lite.cfg
3. thanks, i add scale later on the script so i must be forgot to rebuild
the api, but the main problem i think was on "Util is undefined" thing

Yeah i really suck at JS programming, probably i should grab some really
nice book for it (W3Schools tutorial only cover some basic functionality)

Best regards,
Deli Soetiawan