[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers Book

Chip Taylor ctaylor at preparedresponse.com
Mon Sep 29 13:26:54 EDT 2008

I agree.  I'd buy the book.  I'd also settle for an upgrade to the API docs
that would include sample code for each entry.

Chip Taylor
Lead Web Developer

Prepared Response, Inc.
1142 Broadway Plaza, Suite 400
Tacoma, WA 98402
253-272-1483 office
253-948-2525 cell
253-272-1562 fax
ctaylor at preparedresponse.com

www.preparedresponse.com

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify Prepared Response, Inc. immediately at (206)
223-5544 and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments