[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers Library Builder

Matthew Atkins Matthew.Atkins at loyola.com
Tue Sep 30 17:24:17 EDT 2008

Hi again,

I took a quick stab at integrating the OpenLayers library into the basic
concept of what the MooTools Core Builder does in their web interface.
You can take a look at the very drab looking page here:

http://multilinecomments.com/OpenLayers/

Right now, when you click the submit button at the bottom it will just
spit out a list of the files that were chosen but it could easily be
adapted to output a single JS file as well.

All comments welcome,
Wally Atkins