[OpenLayers-Users] Web site it's out?

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Apr 2 11:58:42 EDT 2009

For approximately 2 hours this morning, the OpenLayers website was
unavailable. The direct cause of the problem is not known, but the
website is now operational again. In the future, such downtimes will be
more limited; a misconfiguration on the server delayed the return to
operation by approximately 1 hour.

OpenLayers SVN is mirrorred to:

  http://svnmirror.osgeo.org/openlayers/

During website downtimes, it should still be possible to access this SVN
repository for read-only purposes.

After the 2.8 release, we will be migrating most/all services to OSGeo
infrastructure; once this is done, the administration will be performed
by the OSGeo Systems Administration Committee.

I apologize for this inconvenience, and we will do our best to ensure
that this does not happen again.

Best Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt