[OpenLayers-Users] Layer is null error

Wayne Dyck wayne at platoscave.net
Fri Apr 3 00:27:58 EDT 2009

Perhaps someone could take a look at this page,

http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/funding/stimulus/map/

and tell me why I am getting this error.

I am using a cluster strategy on two GML layers. Clicking on the markers
will produce a Popup.FramedCloud. Everything works great except if you
zoom into the map with one of the Popups open and then try and close it,
Firebug reports a "Layer is null" error.

I am hoping it is just something I am not passing correctly, however,
after a couple days worth of hacking, searching and tweaking I'm stumped.

Does anything odd jump out at anyone?

Wayne